Dear Diary, today on my esk8

so are you a master of MBS truck tuning then?
are there secrets you’ve learned? or just works at speed? or… just sketched it at speed all balls FTW ?

3 Likes

I guess so. They’re pretty perfect in my mind aside from tolerance issues I haven’t ran into fortunately. I like a compressed yellow up front and a compressed orange in the back. Been considering swapping to a red rear with the new speeds I’ve been hitting.

5 Likes

NOICE

4 Likes

I run orange front, red back in mine and only just nip them up til the slop is gone. My board only does 60kph, but there is zero signs of instability. They have their lovers and haters, but i love the matrix iis

3 Likes

May I ask your weight fine sir? Been considering oranges up front, wondering if my dyeing them black made them a bit squishier

3 Likes

90kg. I tried yellows but i really didn’t like the feel of them.

4 Likes

This is so inspiring well done! Happy that “Fall Skateboarding” means something different than what I typically do. Setting the bar high. Next step hop the fallen tree at speed? :star_struck:

5 Likes

I’ll try just for you.

4 Likes

Dear eskate diary,

Today I went 1.4 miles after 2 months without an eskate, I went down Mainstreet with the cars at 20 mph and it’s so nice now that they redid the whole surface. After 1 mile my board started to misbehave, the brakes randomly kick on and they give up when I need them, I will pray to Skatan for guidance.

Zach - Oct. 4

5 Likes

I had wild brake behavior and overcurrent faults with a broken solder connection in mr60.

2 Likes

Ugh back on the bench a mere day later, I will double check my connections I guess

2 Likes

Fuck I found the issue, one of the motor phase leads fell out lol. The motor wires are slightly too short so they got tugged out…faak

5 Likes

Hopefully out of the connector and not out of the motor? Glad it didn’t cause a fall. I got sent to the ditch twice before I realized the board was malfunctioning and I wasn’t losing my mind.

2 Likes

I have a little wire clamp that keeps dirt and water out in the back of the enclosure that holds the phase wires and the far phase lead popped out and the bullet was just flopping around

Not sure exactly what to do if it’s too short, I guess I can try and get some slack in there but it kinda sucks having the long wires loose under the board

1 Like

Dear diary,

Today marks the day I haven’t esk8’ed in two weeks :unamused: Smh

5 Likes

you missed a crazy intro to speed. We shared the course with groms. moto scoots, other weird motorized things.

5 Likes

Dammit, next week :sob:

4 Likes

Also riding depressingly little ATM.

4 Likes

Went for a ride yesterday. Due to work I haven’t been able to skate for over 3 weeks.
This happened and I ended up hauling a 18kg board up and down the mountain for 3-4km to get home

8 Likes

mine came apart worse. :). but no mountain so you still win. sucks.

4 Likes