Dear Diary, today on my esk8

sweet sox!

5 Likes

Earlier today, feeling really good for once, nice cool weather, board fully charged, gearing up and it starts raining. Also happened a few days ago, but got 100 yards into ride before it started pouring.

Whining over.

6 Likes

same here in HK, been raining on and off for a week now.

4 Likes

we’ve got fires, smoke filled skys, covid, and a heat-wave… I’d gladly trade y’all…

5 Likes

Me: Sure, I’ll take the redbox back.

Her: Why do you have a helmet on?

Me: It’s a crazy world out there.

Shitty action shots at 25mph+

7 Likes

wait… what… hold the gawd damned door

they still have redboxii?

4 Likes

With all the fires surrounding our area and one of my best friends up north having their first house burnt down yesterday, I’ve been doing what I can to help those that need around me this last week.

I did this today. Headed out in the smoke filled roads to make fucking falafel sandwiches and our version of crunch wrap supremes at another friends local restaurant. Gotta keep that $$$ flowing!

Got to skate the overpass. It was closed to cars!!!

11 Likes

Been terrorizing the neighborhoods the past few days.

Definite hooligan behavior this morning. Mix of smiles, waves, and frowns.

Heavy on the Pantera this morning.

6 Likes

Great ride tonight cut short by my irritating neck issue. Cool weather, board was running perfectly after some setup changes, pretty much ideal in most ways. Really needed a good outing like this.

8 Likes

extended route for coffee run this am. roads were a bit wet and windy so kept the speed down.

3 Likes

I was doing this yesterday. Fuck I need to get out for a ride. Next weekend there will be one. :smirk: Haeroboards…

6 Likes

On Bergmeisters and pulling some amps. Quick dusk ride through the hood.

6 Likes

Hello My name is Jacob and I am an Addict its been 4 days since my last ride. After family time the family went to bed I pulled out my completed direct drive board keen to test the new p42A Pack I just build. Right away I knew I had more power (coming from a VTC6 12S4P) So I headed in to Surfers via Chevron Island. Dodge the usual drunks, hipsters. Met a evolve GTR ridder at the beach, this was the test. I gave it some stick Max I saw was 56km/hr and the accelerator still had some push left. 150mm wheels. Headed back around 1am still had battery (the extra 4000Mah came in handy) Non eventful apart from smoking some evolves and a minor spill on some sand.

9 Likes

Smoking evolves is always a bonus :ok_hand: especially when you don’t stop to speak, just tear past them and leave them eating your dust wondering ‘what the fuck was that!?

6 Likes

being 5km form the HQ It’s all I see most rides, A few one wheels and a but load of scooters.

5 Likes

Man, that must be fun to have that much power on tap.

4 Likes

its my only source of fun atm the 150mm wheels lack torque but i love the top speed.

4 Likes

This morning I had the benefit to improve my relationship with a pothole from “acquainted” to why don’t we do it in the road

6 Likes

Went for a dedicated land surf session with the dog. Would have stayed longer but the 5-0 showed up and started hassling kids at the skatepark. I got my pretty ass outta there.

6 Likes

Went to go on a little ride today with my spud, dropped it while side grabbing it and now it don’t work Hahahahah

5 Likes