Randomness begets Randomness The off-topic discussion thread

been to France… never saw the motorized pooper-scoopers… but the Matrons in the Public Restroom facilities are all Nazis!!!

in Italy we ran acoss a Public Facility in the fuckiing median of the highway… and it had half-walls…

WTF… you could be sitting on the throne and watching the traffik go by…

so weird

5 Likes

As long as the half wall isn’t hiding just the upper part :joy:

6 Likes

come on now… what made you the way you are?

5 Likes

Private schools

Edit.

To be fair, I am not making this up.

7 Likes

I’ll be over tomorrow night or Sunday. Got yours just sitting at home for ya sweetheart. :wink:

6 Likes

I knew I should have just sent them to you!

He’s had them for over a week now btw…

Wait a min, that means you and @SeanHacker haven’t been around each other in over a week…did something happen? Did you give your rose to a different bachelorette??

8 Likes

We’ve both been off in different parts of the forest the last few weeks. We’ve got a playdate next week. :wink:

6 Likes

It’s been ruff. Trust me… Haha

We’ve literally been in forests. It’s been nice getting away from the city! I’m hopefully finishing up a small remodel I’ve been doing for a buddy that lives in the middle of nowhere today and heading back home. It’s why I unintentionally ghost your texts sometimes. Reception is hit and miss.

8 Likes

It’s okay, I forgive you. The pics make up for it!

6 Likes

i want pix!!!

5 Likes

for the record. I was 100% joking around. though my pun on “lol seriousness” may have been too deadpan. it’s like one character, one position difference.

5 Likes

I know, but I’m also super fun at parties because I love to levy serious answers all the same and bask in the resulting awkwardness.

5 Likes

yes, that’s a serious condition. nothing to laugh at.

4 Likes

:star_struck: :thinking: :wink:

6 Likes

hi @Itsmedant
eric I’d like to avail myself of your services…

I’d like the cheapest plastic trucker hat imaginable in red and white with the Belushi Farms logo

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/cNkbonPMM3gTW9kEHo6gGZaoSX9xuvex4f9SMkoovRKgQUJviUJaf3kwunRkSm64bbogpMx9zwE5ld-nLbNX6SAo1iV_kx4UESwg6gH0JOTXgwM0SHW0UO6-0bRikUy3-7QFZO71

thank you brother

4 Likes

so @Nacho, the idea is to self police in advance of derailing a thread. kinda like replys to pictures and nothing else.

7 Likes

Thanks Fess!

7 Likes

@kook what’d she call that ? an ultraboard… you got such a hardon for ultra boards… :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Hello

5 Likes

don’t know who updated my title, but i love u

7 Likes