RAWshop - Ross’ Alliteration Workshop

:joy: it’ll only fit this deck tho, sorry bill.
Only one of them at this stage also.

Maybe there’ll be some more one day.

2 Likes

I quick glanced and thought “Evo” until my brain started to function again. 🤦🏻

1 Like

It looks pretty sweet from here!

1 Like

New (old) board again :grimacing:
Gonna make another LDP board :call_me_hand:

And lots more poxies!

And making some adjustments to reduce the concave on this composite deck by adding some w concave. Pretty ghetto at this stage but it’ll do as a test.

1 Like

Holy shit dude, did you rob a bank?

1 Like

Haha. My last 4L ran out and I was on the fence but it’s less than 1/2 the price at volume. I’m set for life :joy:

1 Like

2 Likes

Why the riser on the rear? Looks like the paris has a higher ride height than the bennet anyway…

This would be a super fun setup to experiment with wedging/dewedging on the rear.

Edit: wait… the bennet is intended to be at the front yeah?

1 Like

Put it together in a rush so I could get out and test it. Didn’t measure anything just eyeballed it. You may be right. Definitely needs dewedging in the back truck. Way too carvy to pump fast. Fun tho. But wheelbite on front to sort out also.

What’s worse than Crocs?
Crocs and socks :joy:

3 Likes

Squeaky squeaky! :rofl::rofl:

That looks like fun dude!

1 Like

So test ride no.2
35degree narrow rkp truck on the back and more riser and wedge to front. Maybe 15mm plus 12 degrees wedge. No wheelbite👌
Super fun.

Gonna make some hardwood risers and tidy her up a bit. (maybe test a bit more dewedge on the back)

2 Likes

Baby steps. Drilled some holes today. Haven’t done inserts in a carbon deck before, this might be interesting. Another day…

6 Likes

My feet are horny for the shape of this deck.

3 Likes

It’s actually got too much concave in the footpockets and I’m gonna change it. Have made some composite shaped cover plate things to try add more w concave through more of the length of the deck. If that feels ok, I’ll prob change the mould and make another one (or two) :wink:. Gonna be a while tho cos still gotta make battery etc and I’m not the fastest at that stuff.

Also gotta try finish up this little LDP board to gift to my sister. It’s looking like it’s gonna be cool. Super fun nimble little ride

2 Likes

Inserts

2 Likes

:gloves: :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Dude this is starting to look proper batmobile and i love it

3 Likes

Back off, skank. Rocco has already promised me deck #002.

2 Likes

Wee upgrade on Achilles. SR TKP up front and better charging cables and plug.

Keen to ride, but it’s raining :angry:

6 Likes

Not raining today!!!
Fuck TKP trucks are awesome (almost forgot after mostly riding RkP on my other builds) :call_me_hand:so much more nimble and carvy. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes