Where has your board taken you?

Title checks out.Screenshot_20200831-104843_Chrome

6 Likes

Tarmac dress, the goal is as short as possible

As shown by some of the bois in 1942

5 Likes

This used to be the “Gendarme” uniform, they are military but also police in France. I think they started wearing long pants only a few years ago. :joy:

8 Likes

Hahahaha all this short shorts talk reminds me of a classic from my 6yr old daughter.

We were camping with the in-laws, brother in-law was wearing super short footy shorts and daughter piped up and said

Hey Dom, if my dad was wearing those shorts his balls would be hanging out of them

Proudest dad moment ever :joy:

11 Likes

out of the mouths of babes

6 Likes

About 2/3 of the way through a regular 20 mile loop on the Springwater corridor. There’s a solid 2 mile stretch here where I can gun it, subsequently leaving my fiancee far behind like an asshat. She puts up with a lot.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Get into the rehab bro, do it as well as you can and get it as right as possible. :+1:

My shoulder is fucked from similar rugby injuries. Can’t even get it up to horizontal… it’s not cool

7 Likes

What remote is that?

6 Likes

Looks like a backfire remote.

5 Likes

dude, what happened?

5 Likes

100% agree. Have had some bad shoulder injuries whitewater kayaking. 15 years later I’m still dealing with shit. If I do rehab, it’s good. If not shit doesn’t work.

4 Likes

Pic one is 10 September 2019, remote signal interference from a 5G tower. Same happened a week before going WOT (the ESCs factory failsafe setting) downhill ending on my ass. Was rocking a GT2B with Chozen mod and high power RC ESCs. I ended up in hospital on the second occasion with 3 hematomas on my head, and to this day can’t remember the event or about 1h15m thereafter. Literally my memory starts in hospital apart from some flashes.

Pic two is 23 June 2020, voltage dropped 4V lower than “normal” right past LVC Start and LVC End in one go at 40mph / 64kph. Lost balance over the front because the complete power loss felt like someone put on the brakes unexpectedly. I was using a Hoyt Puck and dual Stormcore 100S at the time. Still don’t know definitively what caused the voltage drop. That fall caused a dislocated and fractured left shoulder which I’m still recovering from, and I just heard I’m up for the ambulance bill despite having state Medicare and private medical insurance.

6 Likes

Dude please do not tell any of that to the hippies on facebook, 5G is blamed for enough as-is.

Was your June crash with your battery backpack getup @malJohann?

7 Likes

Makes total sense though, the signal has much higher energy, is much more dense, and operates in the same frequency. I suspect both my Rx and Tx were overpowered.

Yes, and I suspect the backpack made the injury worse, so for the moment I’ve decided to discontinue pursuing that as a solution.

5 Likes

I totally agree that this is high-suspect on the reason if you got too close to one, they are ultra-wide band spread spectrum high-output transmitters. The only thing I ever found that gave an OSRR interference (no cutouts though) was a huge radio tower array on top of this mountain in Colorado.

5G is not however being used for mind control by lizard people as a lot of these hippy covidiots would have you believe. :joy:

7 Likes

Never. Trust. The. Lizard. People.

7 Likes

@malJohann that is a huge bummer to hear man, especially with a powerful and seemingly solid combo like the SC 100D and hoyt puck. This may be the first Hoyt puck involved accident I’ve heard of. Makes me super suspiscious of the SC… :thinking:
How long were you rippin with that set-up before the accident? Are you rippin with your accident at all? I’m curious at what capacity folks with the gnarly injuries are riding stil. Heal up brother, wishing you the best and good vibes brother :black_heart:

4 Likes

Yep. Backfire Ranger X2. I would be ashamed of riding a prebuilt if that board was not so fucking fun. It seriously feels like carving a snowboard through powder. Best birthday present ive ever given myself.

5 Likes

Don’t be. Remember I’m a beta tester, all problems encountered so far have been addressed. I’m not at liberty to say more than that though.

About a month and a half, the fall was related to voltage drop, so power supply. I’ve got two more things to check before I make final conclusions.

Still recovering from my fracture bro. I did buy my Hummie build after the accident. Got my Knox motorcycle jacket yesterday, so soon. I’m thinking of going slower for a bit, especially going from a 165mm nummie MTB to a 110mm thane street board.

6 Likes