Where has your board taken you?

:joy: I’m just glad you had a successful ride, hell yes.

5 Likes

Safe to say my apprehension of thanes are gone. As long as they’re big enough, supermanning should be limited. I had quite a few rockstop superman opportunities with my 73mm thaned analog board. Not fun either.

5 Likes

yeah I think you have to adjust your stance quite a bit on thanes from pneumies as well too. If I have more downhill stance on thanes I noticed I can recover from wobbles due to road imperfections like manholes, ect, a lot better.

5 Likes

I am a mongo pushing weirdo that rides with a posi/posi freerider stance to the point where standard orientation bindings fuck me up. I’m still working on a better solution for rotating my rear binding just a bit further forward than I can currently get it.

6 Likes

Never noticed until now that your roboto logo rides goofy. Sacrilege!

5 Likes

4 Likes

12 Likes

Quick video from yesterday’s ride

11 Likes

Fought through some wobbles nicely there!

5 Likes

Lol, these were not wobbles. I was just doing that to show my friend how loose I have my board setup and yet it is stable.
That is what you can hear us talking about afterwards.

5 Likes

Oh, makes sense. Looks like a fun run there.

5 Likes

A mongo pushing, goofy Stance riding bro? Can it be?

5 Likes

I don’t ride goofy, I’m regular stance.

I just don’t understand what you people are doing with your rear foot perpendicular to the board. :joy:

My rear foot is often rotated further posi than my front, I’ll bring my heel up on the end angle for heavy acceleration and drop into a tuck.

5 Likes

Over 30mph and my rear foot is almost parallel to the board.

4 Likes

Oh goodness, we are the same.

3 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

love this! please post more

4 Likes

6 Likes